DIY Wedding Invitation – If you want to have your own DIY wedding invitation for some budget reason or for something special that coming from your heart but doesn’t know how to start. I’ll help you making your DIY wedding invitation with material and resources you’ll need to create a personal wedding invitation.
Here’s a tips to have your DIY wedding invitation remembered for the guests:
- You have to make sure the concept of your wedding theme. The DIY wedding invitation surely need match with the theme. If your theme is conservative a high quality paper with a embossed printable paper will make the guests feel honoured.
- Budgetting your card. DIY wedding doesn’t cost too much, but still, question for wedding invitation such as the size of the card, are you gonna ads envelope/postage for the card or do you want your invitation the be bold, how much ink will cover the paper is will determine your final cost for each card.
- Scheduled the time. Designing, printing, assembling, addressing, and mailing need time more than you think. If you plan you’ll finished the work for 2 weeks, scheduled it for a month. An etiquette to mail your invitation 6-8 before the big day. Leave them for a month to keep your wedding invitation in guests mind.
- Check your computer and printer friendly. You have to make sure that your own computer and printer working properly. A great design on the screen doesn’t always turn out true to what is going to print. Paper type may also affect colour. You can often adjust the color balance before printing.
- Plan your ink usage. A design effect the usage of the ink. If you have a limited budget, avoid design with a full colouring background.
- Play your wording. Make sure to use the word that present both couple personality
- Print than send it!
For your recommedation you can also read: Tips to Make An Unforgettable Wedding Invitation Wording