Wedding table decoration is a part of wedding party theme. It’s a detail touch after you deciding the concept and theme for your wedding. You have to choose a lot if detail personnal touch for a stunning wedding table decoration. Design the table to be functional as well as decorative.
What is your style?
As a part of the theme, wedding table decoration representing you and your partner. Maybe you are fashionista so need an up to date table decoration with colour scheme that hot. Or you are a traditional couple and want a wedding table decoration that romantic and stays inside the line. It doesn’t matter which theme you both choose, but it is a lot matter to represent the wedding theme based on couple personality.
What is on the table
- Name cards and place card holders. Presenting an ellegant place card can be the first impression for the guest. There are etiquette to place the card in a proper position
- Vases and vessels. As a center pieces of a table a nice vases can make your wedding table decoration look stunning. Don’t make the centerpieces to high so the guest will not be able to communicate during the wedding. Flowers and all decoration should be below the eye level.
- Napkin decoration. A nice napkin decoration look your table more perfect
- Table numbers. Make sure your wedding with a match design of table numbers, table number holders and table plans for seating your guests.
- Table confetti. Sprinkle some romance in your wedding table decoration with glomorous wedding confetti can add the extra touch of your table
- Candles and holders. A nice candle and holders can maximize your wedding table decoration
- Put the ceiling with lantern based on your theme
- Chair backs and chair signs. It is good if the chair backs has the same color with the ceiling
- Guests book and pen. Your wedding guests book are really important for years to come. Choose a guests book that impressed the guests and you’ll love until your fifty anniversary
For your recommedation you can also read: Some Styles of Wedding Cake Toppers