What is vintage wedding ring
There are always theme and style on every detail in wedding preparation. A ring also have a lot of style. Vintage wedding ring is one of them. Decided to proposed your soulmate with a vintage style is a unique way. They have history and character opposed to modern ring. The ring is also more valuable because thet have higher quality diamonds and ring’s design is more difficult because it made by hand. Not like modern ring that cut diamond with laser, vintage wedding ring is difficult to replicate.
If you purchase a vintage wedding ring, make sure that you feel comfortable wearing it. You’ll wear for the rest of your life. You have to make sure that you buy ring that suits on you. A vintage wedding ring styles have huge scale of looks, materials and stones. Knowing what to buy spending time and budget to buy your dream wedding ring.
Steps to purchase a vintage wedding ring
- Find out the differences. They called vintage because they are old ring based on the periode when the ring was made. It should be more than 50 years old
- Set your budget to buy the ring. You can buy less than $300 dollar, but still, you can buy more than $10.000. It’s all up to you
- Consider the cut. See the cut of the ring. A modern ring cut by laser, a vintage ring cut by hand. Quality of the cut refer to depth and dimensions. They have a huge impact of diamond’s sparkle and lustre. The better the cut, the greater the value
- Consider the color. Ask your bride what color she loved. Vintage wedding ring have a diamonds that have color. It doesn’t actually refer the whole color but is a scale of color. The clearer the diamonds, the greater the value
- A carat is an unit of weight by which diamond is measured.
- Most diamonds has inner and outer flaws, which are measured known as diamond’s clarity. The cleares the diamond, the greater ring will be
For your recommedation you can also read: Steps to Have Your Wedding Decoration Ideas Come True